Addis ababa university college of health science vacancy announcement.
Position: Data Collector
AAU, College of Health Sciences, CDT Africa, HOPE project wants to employ a staff member with the following position on contractual basis:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data for mental health projects in an ethical and respectful manner
- Working antisocial hours, including early mornings and weekends to interview people who are homeless
- Ensuring that all data captured is kept secure at all times.
- Keeping participant information and collected data confidentially
Required Number: 8
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Required qualification: BSc degree in psychology, Nursing or Public Health
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a team.
Basic computer skills
Willing to work at weekends.
How To Apply
addis ababa university :
Interested applicants fulfilling the stated criteria can register by bringing
- a cover letter, CV (including contact information of three references) and
- original credentials with supporting documents with their photocopies within 7 working days from the date of announcement to – Addis Ababa University Human Resource office. 1st floor 225.
Vacancy Addis source