Position required: 45
Work place: Assosa university
Deadline: 10 consecutive working days from date of announcement
More detail see bellow
Assosa University (ASU) is one of the third generations Public Universities in Ethiopia, which was established in May2011 by the Council of Ministers decree number 215/2011.The corner stone was laid on May 4, 2009.
The objective of ASU is to produce highly qualified and dedicated man power, to conduct research and to provide community service. It is also engaging in various developmental activities to achieve the country’s Growth and Transformation Plan.
The University is located in Assosa town which is the capitalcity of Benishangul Gumuz Regional State. The town is strategic place for numerous social, political and economic activities. It is locatedat a distance of 660 kilometers away from Addis Ababa, 210kilometers south of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam/GERD/ and 96 km East of the Ethio-Sudanese border.
Assosa University is seeking to recruit teachers for the following positions —
✓ CGPA/should be 3.25 and above for Male
✓ CGPA should be 3.00 and above for Female
✓ CGPA should be 2.75 and above for disabled applicants
✓ CGPA should be 2.75 and above for emerging region applicants
✓ All candidates should be from recognized university in the program
Dissertation (B+ Very good) or equivalent
You can register in person at Asosa University Human Resources Management and Development Directorate Office No. 3.
2. Postal Sat. Number 8
3. Our email address for applicants registering by email email@example.com
4. They have to submit a non-returnable photocopy of their proof of education and work experience as well as a personal statement (CV) along with the application.
5. Applicants who send their educational credentials by mail or email to register should write the type of school they are enrolling in and their specialization and serial number on their credentials.
6. The exam date will be announced in an internal announcement and the exam venue will be Asosa University Campus.
7. Female applicants are encouraged.
8. For more information, contact the school number—251572758960. Note: For health candidates, if you have graduated since 2018, you can provide proof that you have passed the professional certification assessment test.
For 2015 graduates who can provide proof of passing the exit exam.
EPHI vacancy announcement
New leaf fertility center vacancy
Vacancy for Medical/Laboratory Sales
Please do not infringe copyright!