Vacancy for Medical/Laboratory Sales Representative for Medical/Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets for laboratory equipment and supplies
- Identify and prospect new clients, including different kinds of laboratories, hospitals, clinics, etc…
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in the healthcare or laboratory field.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to educate potential customers on the features and benefits of our devices.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and implement new effective promotional campaigns and materials.
- Provide active customer support and assistance to ensure customer satisfaction and be able to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Stay updated on current industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge. Skills needed:
- Work experience in the field of medical laboratories and sales representative
- Proven track record of success in sales, preferably in laboratory or medical devices or related equipment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish credibility with professionals.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to different audiences, including such that are not familiar with the technical language in our field.
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with a proactive approach to sales and business development.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of success in sales, preferably in laboratory or medical devices or related equipminformation
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory Technology
0-1Years relevant experience
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: Ethiojobs.net
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to submit their application letter, CV, Educational data and work experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated.
More information http://www.ethiojobs.com
More recent vacancies