DATA COLLECTOR for MMS project:
Oromia (Zones: Arsi, Bale, Borena, Jimma, Showa, Hararghe, Wellega)
One month with possible extension
REQUIRED NUMBER: 60
- BSc and above in nursing, HO, Midwifery, Nutrition or MD
- Very good writing and speaking skills in English, Amharic and Oromifa are Mandatory
- At least 1 year of work experience in the health facility (in the maternal and child health services setting (ANC, Delivery, and PNC service delivery) is preferable).
- Experience in community and facility-based health research data collection
- Clinical knowledge of continuum care for pregnant women and infants
- Collect relevant data from ANC, delivery and PNC card and conduct chart review
- Able to understand the tools developed for data collection
- Have experience in electronic data collection tools using digital platforms (CSPro, ODK, survey CTO, google forms, REDcap etc)
- Good communication and teamwork experience
· Ability of good phone communication
· Sex: females are encouraged
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, energetic, passionate, patient, proactive and self-motivated.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Able to stay at the health facility until the required sample size is achieved.
· Able to interview pregnant/delivered mothers face-to-face at the health facilities
· Obtain informed consent from the selected respondents for a follow-up visit.
· Collect relevant information from ANC, delivery and PNC card and conduct chart review.
· Able to send data to EPHI server regularly.
· Ensuring data completion and checking with the supervisor for completion.
· Ensure the quality and integrity of data collected are of a high standard.
· Maintain good team spirit with team members
· Collect survey data following the protocol of the study and principles of research ethics
· Work with health facility staff to harmonize data and conduct continuous data collection
· Work closely with the supervisors and Regional Coordinators
· Willing to take additional responsibilities.
How To Apply:
Note Interested applicants can register in Online through only ethiojobs.net send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 5 days from the first appearance of the announcement
Apply now link
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters together with the application.
Salary: Based on MOFEC scale