- Required number: 30
Salary: based on the institute contract salary scale
Duty station: In all districts (Woredas) of East Shewa zone and Adama for four months and in Addis Ababa for six months
Ethiopia Public Health Institute (EPHI) is a nationally mandated institute to lead public health research on priority health problems. Health System and Reproductive Health Research Directorate (HS-RH-RD) is one of the directorates of EPHI, which has roles and responsibilities to conduct national research on the health system and reproductive health.
QuEST is a collaborative effort among the HS-RH-RD of EPHI in collaboration with MoH, Addis Ababa university-School of Public Health, and Harvard T.H CHAN School of Public Health. One of the components of QuEST is e-cohort. E-Cohort will focus on collecting quality longitudinal data, analyzing and synthesis of data continuously based on the quality of care, utilization of services, satisfaction and competency of health providers for maternal and infant health services.
HS-RH-RD is looking to hire a qualified, competent and interested applicant for MNH E-cohort study
The objective of this post is to hire an expert with a background in BSc degree and above in nursing, Public Health, Midwifery or medical doctor to conduct data collection in line with the intended purposes of the project and will contribute to the success of the project as a whole. To this end, HS-RH-RD is looking to hire highly motivated and energetic data collectors who will collect longitudinal data for the period of eight to ten months.
- Job Requirements:
- · BSc and above in nursing, HO, Midwifery or MD
- At least 2 years work Experience in the health facility on maternal and child health services setting (ANC, Delivery and PNC service delivery)
· Community and facility-based health research data collection experiences
· Clinical knowledge of continuum care for pregnant women and infant
· Able to understand the tools developed for data collection
· Have Experience in electronic data collection tools using digital platforms (CSPro, ODK, surveyCTO, google forms, REDcap etc)
- Good communication and team work experience
- Very Good writing and speaking skills both in Amharic and Oromifa
·Ability in phone communication
· Sex: only females
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, energetic, passionate, patient, proactive and self-motivated;
- How To Apply:
- Note:- Interested applicants can register in Online through ethiojobs.com send their CVs and relevant documents at the address given below within 7 days from the first appearance of the announcement
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters